Tuesday 9 December 2014

Hey Everyone,
We are now 36 holes into the tournament in Morocco and it has not been my best performance. The course is really quite tough and the first day my ball striking wasn't on board and I missed a lot of fairways and greens leading to a lot of shots being had. I've been working on a few things trying to build up my confidence with my long game, but under pressure it didn't stand up. I tried my best on every shot but at the end of our 5 1/2 hour round an 86 was the score I came up with on the day. I was really hurting as I knew I was capable of much better things. Rory and I went to the range to work out what we had learned from the day and try and put it into practice for tomorrow. As much as this tournament is about getting a Tour card its also about me learning what I need to do to ensure I can compete on a world stage going forward.

Today was a much better day ball striking wise but I couldn't put a score together. I had some opportunities I wasn't able to capitalise on and  I shot 84,  and I am well down the leader board.
I felt more confident today and I am going to build on that over the next few days. Rory has been a great help and I know tomorrow will be a better day.
Thanks everyone

1 comment:

  1. Believe Gracie. You can do this. We are all behind you, as we always have and always will be. Love you so much xox

    ReplyDelete