Tuesday 27 January 2015

Round 2 Moss Vale

Hey everyone,
We finished the tournament at Moss Vale last Friday and I had even par 73 on the second day, leaving me even par for the 36 hole tournament and in a share for 27th.
I played relatively steady, which was pleasing and gives me a bit of confidence going into the next couple of events.
With five days scheduled in between comps I headed up to visit my aunt Sheryl and uncle Mike who live at Church Point. It's right on the water so I was lucky enough to get out on the boat and have a swim.
I'm now staying with billets close to Castle Hill Golf Club, which is where tomorrow's pro am is. It's been raining the last 3 days here so the course will be very wet tomorrow.
I will keep you all posted with my results,
Cheers -Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment