Saturday 17 January 2015

ALPG pro ams

Hey everyone,
Sorry it's taken me a little while to post another blog, I've been driving down from Brisbane to Moss Vale the past few days.
The McLeod Pro Am was the last event I played and I shot 3 over par, which earnt me my first pay cheque as a professional golfer. It wasn't much but it's a start! I was lucky enough to have Shani Waugh, my good friend and one of my mentors walk around with me.
I was hitting the ball a lot better, just need to sharpen up my short game and be really disciplined with my commitment to each shot.
We have had 9 days in-between competitions so I visited a couple of our friends, Brooke and Dave who live in Brisbane. I found a gym and a golf course close by and spent the next day between the two. It's also been really hot, so I managed to squeeze a couple of swims into my schedule haha.
I've just arrived at the Moss Vale caravan and cabin sight where I will be staying tonight.
I have booked a practice round for tomorrow and am then staying with billets as of tomorrow night.

Thanks for the support and I will keep you informed of my progress-
Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment