Friday 10 April 2015

April 2015

Hey Everyone!
Just a quick update with what I have been up to and what's coming up. I have been back in Melbourne for roughly the last month. I have practicing and playing at Kingston Heath as well as training in the gym. Tomorrow I am driving to Sydney to play in The Australian Classic, a new addition to the ALPG Tour and it is co sanctioned with the China Ladies Tour.
Its a three day event starting Friday and ending Sunday and the tournament is being held at the Twin Creeks Golf Club.
I am looking forward to getting back into tournament conditions and feel that the things I have been working on will hold me in good stead for the events to come.
I will keep you all updated with my progress throughout the week.
Good Golfing,
Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment