Thursday 26 March 2015

A quick thankyou

Hey everyone,

Upon reflecting on my first 4 months as a professional golfer, there have been lots of invaluable experiences that I believe will hold me in good stead for the future. However it's an extremely tough road without a great team around you. Without the critical financial and professional support of the following individuals and groups, none of this would have been possible.  A special thank you to the following :-

Martin Hirons – Managing Director Sport Business Partners
Sandy Jamison – Golf Coach Commonwealth Golf Club
Jeff Lennon – Managing Director Freight Solutions
Brett Lennon
Ian Jones
Barbara and Robert McClure 
Members of Kingston Heath Golf Club
Strathallen Golf Club
Mike & Sheryl Pilkington
Judy McKiernan
Titleist
Lacd Apparel
Paul McLean Bushnell/ Bollè Australia

I look forward to continuing my golfing journey and am excited for what the future has in store. I hope you will continue to support me as I strive to follow my dream of becoming a world class touring professional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment